M2M One NB-IoT Services Sign-UpConnecting your devices to NB-IoT
Please read the Terms & Conditions before filling out this form – If you just need to ask a question, click Contact Us
- All customers need to be qualified by M2M One staff before getting access to NB-IoT services
- Customers must have a standard account with M2M One before applying for NB-IoT services (Created here: Get Connected)
- NB-IoT services are controlled by a separate CISCO Jasper M2M Control Centre and are not able to be migrated to your existing Control Centre account or SIM Cards.
- Voice & SMS are not available on NB-IoT Services
- NB-IoT services are sold as ‘Tokens’ – Each Token represents a pre-set amount of data per SIM per month
- Bronze – 85KB
- Silver – 256KB
- Gold – 427KB
- NB-IoT Tokens are sold in ‘Packs’ with 100 Tokens being the minimum
- NB-IoT Tokens will be consumed under 3 conditions:
- Activation – When a SIM Card is changed to Activated State
- Renewal – Any SIM Cards that are Active at the start of a new billing month will use a token to cover the new month.
- Top-Up – Usage above your pooled allowance will automatically consume NB-IoT Tokens to cover excess data used
- Moving up or down Token class (Bronze/Silver/Gold) will take effect from the first day of the following calendar month
- NB-IoT Tokens do not pro-rate and all associated data expires at 23:59 at the end of each calendar month
- If your available Token Balance is less than your current number of active services on the first day of the calendar month then you will automatically be invoiced for the lowest applicable Token Pack to cover all of your active services for the month.
- NB-IoT Tokens of the same level only allow pooling/aggregation (e.g. Bronze can not pool with Silver or Gold)
Our Standard Terms and Conditions apply to this Services Description.