Welcome to M2M One’s October Newsletter.
This month’s newsletter features:
- Trade Event – Comms Connect 2016
- Post-Show – ITS World Congress 2016, Melbourne
- Notification – M2M One Price Reduction
- Call for Papers – Case Studies
- Customer Reminder – Telstra 2G (GSM) 900MHz Shutdown
1. Trade Event – Comms Connect 2016
- Wednesday 23 November: 9.00am-5.00pm
- Thursday 24 November: 9.00am-3.30pm
Door 3, Halls 5-7, 2 Clarendon Street
2. Post-Show – ITS World Congress 2016
3. Notification – M2M One Price Reduction
4. Call for Papers – Case Studies
James Mack, General Manager M2M One
Ph: +61 411 823 787
5. Reminder – Telstra 2G 900MHz Shutdown
M2M One would like to continue to remind customers that Telstra will discontinue their 2G/GSM 900MHz network on the 1st of December 2016. This will impact all M2M One customers utilising 2G/GSM only hardware in Australia.
You can view our official notification here
M2M One customers with 2G devices have the opportunity to utilise 3G and 4G LTE. All M2M One SIM cards are compatible with the Telstra 2G, 3G and 4G network, so you will not need to physically change any SIM cards from M2M One.
M2M One customers affected by the shut down of Telstra’s 2G/GSM network who are looking for solutions/alternatives for their 2G/GSM devices are advised to contact a 3G/4G LTE device vendor.
Please read M2M One’s notification of the shutdown if you haven’t already.
You can also read our blog on the Australian 2G Shutdown