We’re constantly working on ways we can better serve our customers and supply the best possible M2M service in Australia – Last month we upgraded all customers using the M2M Control Centre to an administrator offering a greater deal of functionality and control over your M2M deployments (If you missed the notification, you can download the admin guide here) we then also announced reduced pricing for SMS, Volume data, Voice & Static IP services (If you missed the notification, you can download our new pricing here)
Today I am pleased to announce that as of the 22nd of June 2015, M2M One can now offer 4G/LTE service through our SIM cards as well as the existing 3G & 2G (Telstra 2G will be shut down on December 1st 2016) connectivity.
M2M One 4G/LTE Service Information:
- 4G/LTE is available to all M2M One customers at no additional cost.
- 4G/LTE will work on all existing M2M One SIM cards, there is no need for a replacement.
- 4G/LTE is available on all M2M One & Telstra APN Configurations.
- 4G/LTE is not currently enabled by default and must be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Spotlight & Diagnostic function in the M2M Control Centre will not be available for 4G/LTE connections until December 2015.
- International Roaming for all 4G/LTE connections is enabled by default, the ability to disable International Roaming on 4G/LTE is not available until December 2015.
To utilize 4G/LTE your device must be compatible with the following 4G frequency bands:
- B3 – 1800Mhz (Main operating frequency)
- B28 – 700Mhz (Main operating frequency)
- B1 – 2100Mhz (Optional fallback frequency)
- B7 – 2600Mhz (Optional fallback frequency)
- B8 – 900Mhz (Optional fallback frequency)
If you have any questions regarding service from M2M One, the M2M Control Centre, M2M SIM Pricing or anything else please don’t hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your business and interest in M2M One and strive to be Australia’s leading M2M service provider, if we can make changes to the way we operate or add new features or products that you feel will improve your experience please me know.
General Manager | M2M One